Technology & Process Analysis
A proficient Technology and Process Analyst, Chris applies his wide range of skills and industry knowledge and network to effectively identify technology and process improvement opportunities in the clients’ organization.
Chris put his talents to work to help converters boost efficiency, quality and profitability, control costs, enhance communications within the process/organization and justify capital investments in technology and equipment.
A strategic and operational thinker, his knowledge and creative approaches to process improvement have been used world over by converters to analyze and enhance,
- Material handling and flow
- Information distribution and management
- Set-up and operation for efficiency and performance
- Tooling – handling, storage, transportation and design
- Product quality
- Production performance and efficiency
- Capital technology and equipment justification